martes, 16 de junio de 2009

My ideal job.


I think my ideal job would be at the U.N. or any other kind of organization where I can do research and field work. I dislike being just at one place... I mean, like an office, doing just paper work, making calls, working on the computer all the time. That’s not the lifestyle for me! I would like to go out, to have the chance to meet different pespectives and experiences and then apply them to my work on political science. It would be easy for me to develop this kind of job because you need to speak other lenguages – no problem with that, I love other lenguages J . Also, you need to have social skills that will help you on meeting different people and being able to go through a cultural shock without dying on trying – I think I have ability too. But the most difficult requirement would be having enough knowledge to do the work. It is a must having recongnized degrees and a perfect academic history, in some way that proves that yo are smart enough to work on this. I’m to young to know if I’m cualified on this, but I assume that with the years I will learn more and I will be more knowledgeable... so far so good. But in an area where there’s a thousand people trying to get the same job as me, I know is gonna be hard!

7 comentarios:

  1. work in a office is the work I can’t imagine being behind a desk, I’m very afraid of that because I thins major you will probable get a charge in a desk anyway =(. I hope you can reach your expectations.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi javiera, i think that the U.N. is a very good choice, i don't like being in office all day long too, i hope you make it an ending working here

    good luck
    bye !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It would be very interesting to work and know a lot about another countries and cultures, and doing your job at the same time, nice choice!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great Javiera, I'm sure one day you'll get what you're finding for! See you

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Good post, but you could avoid some silly spelling errors by checking your text in WORD first!

    Also, you need to have social skills that will help you on meeting different people and being able to go through * cultural shock without dying * trying

    ResponderEliminar
  6. i did check my post on WORD!! I swear it! :S

    ResponderEliminar