martes, 23 de junio de 2009

about the blog


Hello everyone!! How is everyone doing? Well, for today’s post we are supposed to post a post about posting on a blog. Funny isn’t it?
At the beginning of the pre intermediate English course, or English III as we called around here, Ms. Crystal proposed us to create a blog for the English class! (That explains why I have randomly posted things without any reason. Except the fact that this assignment it is mandatory and if I don’t do it, I would be bad graded)
I think my blogging experience has been great. Although at the beginning I wasn’t excited at all by having to keep a blog because I’m not really a blog’s fan-- I think they are sort of silly—I have come to find that I like sharing things with my peers stuff that is curious to me or make me think different. Is a way to put out there what I have learned so other can join me on my trip of “discovering life”. Sorry if it sounds corny! Posting on a blog is also a good instance for improving my English by practicing. I have lost my capacity of speaking and writing fluidly since I left the U.S.
But on the other hand, posting is boring sometimes, too basic, too lame may be? Even though I never did this before, I only found a few post that I was interested on writing or reading. But overall, it has been a good chance to meet my class mates… I have to admit I’ve started to talk to some people I never talked to before because of the blogging thing. That is definitely an advantage, I love meeting new people, but just people that is nice to me, not the mean ones. xD
Love my classmates !! :D

4 comentarios:

  1. hello ohhh do you like too, i hope wecan still be in contact with our blogs .
    bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that you write and speak very good the english... the blog is just a game for you!
    bay cold grandma

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Javiera everything is a game for you xD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm glad the blogs have at least helped you with social networking. Best of luck as you continue to improve your English!

    correction:
    I think my blogging experience has been great. Although at the beginning I wasn’t excited at all by having to keep a blog because I’m not really a *fan of blogging*-- I think they are sort of silly—I have come to find that I like sharing things with my peers,* stuff that is curious to me or *makes* me think *differently*.

    ResponderEliminar