lunes, 20 de abril de 2009

My fav! :)


This is my favorite high tech object.

I can’t really tell of how much this has changed my life. My mom got me this new laptop a couple of weeks ago; I really needed it for school. So she bought it for me. Although it was quite expensive, it is well equipped so I hope is going to last for a few years. The reason I like it so much is because is so useful these days to have a computer I can take with me to school, to my friends house for studying, or just to hold it on my legs while I´m watching TV. Since I often need to do summaries of the texts I read, to get info on the internet and then work with it, my laptop makes it easier for me. It is way faster that my old computer and it holds way more much information than the other one could.
I think one of the best things ever invented was this one, Life happens so fast, it can´t wait! So you need to be faster… and I think this is my way to do that.

1 comentario:

  1. Congrats on your new laptop!
    Here's a correction you need to make:

    The reason I like it so much is because *it* is so useful these days to have a computer I can take with me to school, to my friends house for studying, or just to hold it on my legs while I´m watching TV. Since I often need *it* to do summaries of the texts I read,

    ResponderEliminar