martes, 7 de abril de 2009

Introducing... *Myself*


Welcome everyone to my awesome blog!
In this moment I’m thinking that you might be wondering who on earth am I and what am I doing posting random stuff on the internet (not that I would have an option).
In case you actually mind about it, I would like to share with you some of my “must know” so you can relate to me and my blog better.
I’m from San Felipe and I was born in 1991, my parents named me Javiera because of my mom and I actually think is a pretty decent name. At least I wouldn’t change it.
So far, The best thing in my life has been studying abroad for a year in Colorado. It changed my world! I totally recommend the cultural experience.
I would say I’m a straight simple person who likes to be honest. I also think one of the greatest things in your day to day life is letting people know that you are happy and I always try to answer with a smile. People who are grumpy make the environment grumpy with them. So, yeah… I like to be surrounded of people like me. I too appreciate a lot the wisdom and knowledge in other people, I want to be a wise person one day.
I’m always open to meet new people and new experiences so if your reading my post, this is a way of intensifying my experience in the English class. Otherwise, I wouldn’t even have a blog ;) Lets meet each other soon !

10 comentarios:

  1. Hellooo!!!
    How is the farm???
    Are the cows allright???

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that you have a problem with your ego, but you are a nice farmer. XD
    uuuuuyuuuuuiiii

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY EGO?
    excuse me! mister humility
    what an ass..

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ... way to dificult your blog!!!!!!!!
    i really hate iiiiiiiiit!!!
    i could not get easily
    .. but .. i could at the end...
    !!!
    u are so sweet!! .. it's been really nice to meet you ..
    c u around

    ResponderEliminar
  5. We don't know each other yet, but you seem to be a very nice person :). I think knowing Colorado must be a very nice experience, I love knowing diferents countries and cultures too.

    See you.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hello!!!!! how are you?! i don´t know if you know my name.. any way i´m going to introduce myself i´m jose bruneau and i´m your classmate this semester in english III. your presentation is very good, it´s very good to know a person who says that is honest and your esperience in colorado...as long as i know should have been great... well see you in the class. bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. i love your blog, your presentation is beatifull i think that you are a sweet person.
    about Your experience in colorado could be very good, i want itX3 jajaja
    i see you in class

    ResponderEliminar
  8. hi java! you are the girl with the perfect english... yoy're ready to record your p@$%&no movie xD hahahah...

    it's a joke...

    you're a beautyfull people i'm been charmed with of having known yourself.

    well
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  9. awww you guys are soo nice to me :)
    I love u all lol

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Perfect use of intensifying. Good job!

    ResponderEliminar